Legal Terms -
Summary - By transferring funds to JailCraft, you agree that you are over the age of 18, or have transferred those said funds with guardian approval. You also agree that JailCraft has the ability to demote, derank, and/or remove your rank entirely if you abuse your rank privileges (at the discretion of the JailCraft Staff). No-Refund Policy. Basically - just don't abuse commands given to you.
By transferring funds of any form to Jailcraft Prison Server, you agree to the following terms of service:
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
4) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund or rank transfer. This will only happen in the case of rule-breakings. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
5) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
7) No Services rendered by Jailcraft are eligible for a refund. Prepayments and all account credit are ineligible to be refunded, or transferred to alternate accounts, at the discretion of the JailCraft staff. Any and all charge disputes must be reported directly to Jailcraft within thirty (30) days of the date which the charge originally occurred. If a charge which is deemed valid by Jailcraft, and validated by our Terms of Service, is disputed to a financial institution by performing a charge-back, then the client will be banned from the server.